“What is a VA?” is steadily being replaced with “Who is your VA?”
- Time Magazine
Life Coaching is supposed to be fun. It is a calling. But running a business is not always quite so much fun. Many coaches struggle with finding an economical way to do the clerical tasks that all businesses require so that your time can be spent on the things that you are called to do – oh yes and make money with it as well! Things get better when you have a personal assistant to support you in your dreams, and what if you could have a whole team of professionals who specialize in your business of Life Coaching?!
So How Can We Help?
We are a group of Professional Virtual Assistants that supply support to a great group of coaches, allowing them to be more productive and do what they love, while saving them time and money!
Calculate how much you can save with this Virtual Assistant calculator!
What is a Virtual Assistant?
We are Office Assistants that provide services virtually, that is “off site”, by using web based applications, saving our clients the expense of hiring “in house” assistants. We work on a per project basis which is optimal for many small businesses, who have times that they may need assistance but are reluctant to hire in case things slow down.
So What Can We Do?
Feel free to check out our variety of services on the menu to the left, but to give you some ideas, these are things we have done for other clients:
- Sent broadcasts to client lists of all sizes, from 12 to 70,000.
- Set up products, monitored orders, managed affiliates, managed coupons, and set up autoresponders and Newletters under Professional Cart Solutions / 1ShoppingCart.
- Maintained and updated a variety of websites including those based on WordPress, Joomla, and straight html.
- Written, designed, conducted and analyzed client surveys.
- Answered voicemail messages for clients using Skype.
- Done Invoicing and mailings for clients.
- Maintained Customer Support Boards and responded to customer service issues.
- Social Media setup and training, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace.
- Setup, recorded and co-moderated teleseminars.
- Performed backup procedures for web sites, and sensitive data.
- Handled accounting functions using Quicken, Peachtree Accounting, and Dac Easy Accounting as well as proprietary programs.
- Designed complicated spreadsheets in Excel using macros.
- Used Adwords editor to increase Google ranking on client website.
- Developed and maintained multiple Procedures Manuals for small companies.
- Maintained appointment calendar with Google Calendar and other online tools.
- Performed month end account reconciliation for individuals, small businesses and charitable organizations.
- Completed Cost/Benefit analysis for clients.
We even take on personal tasks!
So be creative! Check out our site and feel free to set up and brainstorming session about how we can help you pursue your dreams and grow your business with the use of Virtual Assistants!
Let our team of superheros take care of your web, graphic design, copywriting, business coaching and virtual assistant needs.