Join Our Team!
Do you love being your own boss, but like the security of a team to back you up when needed? Do you like work & clients provided for you? Then joining the team at TLC might be for you!
TLC for Coaches has been providing a variety of services, primarily for life coaches and non-profits, since 2008. We have assisted some of the world’s most brilliant and successful coaches with both major projects and daily tasks, including complete web development, bookkeeping, live events in the US and UK, audio/video production, online marketing, book launches, product creation, scheduling, customer service, website updates/blogging, maintenance/optimization, and social media – just to list a few. TLC for Coaches is based in Upstate New York. Our team is mostly virtual with independent contractors in multiple locations. We have over 20 years of web development, marketing and accounting experience. TLC for Coaches incorporated in 2013.
- A thorough understanding and experience working with the WordPress platform.
- An understanding of the entire web dev process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge (FTP, cPanel, Mail, etc.).
- Basic to advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS and Bootstrap.
- A strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with WooCommerce plugins.
- Experience with visual builder plugins, such as X/Cornerstone and Divi.
- An impeccable eye for detail and a keen design sense.
- Strong ability to self-manage.
- The ability to work well with, and collaborate with (an awesome) team.
- Proactive in raising issues/concerns to the team.
- A thirst for learning and keeping up with emerging technologies.
$25 – $55/hour – depending on experience and availability. We have an advancement plan.
- All positions are currently virtual with flexible time requirements. That means you can work on your own schedule, from home, your favorite cafe, or a beautiful beach somewhere.
- You set your own hours but must be able to complete your projects by deadlines.
- You’ll meet with the team regularly to discuss projects via phone and online conferencing.
- Primary communication is through phone / live chat / email / text messaging.
- We use Asana for task management / project tracking.
- You are a 1099 contracted independent worker are responsible for your own taxes.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own equipment, software and services required to complete work (computer, internet access, etc.)
- Confidentiality, security, and best practices are a must.
- Email marketing platforms, 1ShoppingCart, MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact; knowing how to create templates, send emails and newsletters, import and organize lists; familiarity with Autoresponders, Broadcasts, Segments, Groups, Tags and Campaigns.
- Knowledge of the WordPress platform – how it operates, how themes, plugins and widgets work, how to create posts and pages with images and text, for publishing.
- Proficient use of programs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and/or online equivalents like Google Docs, etc
- Gmail, how to communicate securely, how email forwards work, canned responses and autoresponders.
- Professional and frequent communication with clients, no spelling errors, no unprofessional communication, no “rookie mistakes”, clear written and verbal communication, attention to detail a must.
- Webinar systems, what a webinar/teleseminar is, the process behind it, the tech: customizing set up, registration process, recording, hosting, breakout groups, handling controls and which systems are best for the client’s needs and budget. Various systems Maestro Conference, GotoWebinar, GotoMeeting, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Instant Teleseminar, etc.
- Good understanding of white hat SEO content driven principles – meta data, categories, tags, etc
- Social Media; able to post, create images, schedule posts in advance, advertise etc. Use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Periscope, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Desire and ability to adapt to and keep up with emerging technologies and trends.
- Bookkeeping, copy writing, marketing, graphic design, coding languages, etc.
- $14 – $35/hour – depending on experience and availability.
Let us know which of these skills you know like the back of your hand Don’t forget to include referrals if you’ve got them!
Our clients want responsive team members that make them a priority and make things happen. Is that you?Apply
- Editing based on timestamps
- Fairly quick turnaround
- Add/create professional title and end screens
- Familiar with YouTube and Vimeo services (uploading, settings, etc)
- Familiar with professional video tools like Sony Vegas, iMovie, et al.
$15 – $25/hour – depending on skills and availability.Apply
All positions are currently virtual with flexible time requirements. That means you can work on your own schedule, from home, your favorite cafe, or a beautiful beach somewhere – we don’t care as long as you get work and projects assigned to you done well, and on time! Click each opening to learn more about the position and requirements.
Got Skills? Get in Touch!
Thanks for your interest in working for TLC for Coaches, Inc!
Please include as much information as you feel comfortable with.
We love seeing examples of work, so please include links or a full resume.
We look at all job applications that come in and usually reply within a few business days.