The profession of Coaching is unique. Those called to this profession want to “give back” and empower those around them. They went into coaching, not so much for the tedium of running a business but for the coaching itself. This profession is well suited for the use of Virtual Assistants because :
- Coaches are communicators and can express their needs clearly.
- Coaches are often uninterested in the “office work” necessary to maintain a small business.
- Coaches are familiar with virtual technology.
- Coaches prefer to coach over learning new software technology to maintain the inner workings of their business.
- Coaches understand the importance of having a web presence.
- Coaches love what they do.
I enjoy working with coaches myself, have a personal coach, have received coach training, and am very interested in the success of this profession. Having worked with world renowned coaches, I am familiar with what makes a “coach” into a “successful coach”. I am well versed in website updates, teleseminars, webinars, shopping carts, blogs, autoresponders, and newsletters – all of which are essential to a coaching practice.
If you are a coach looking for ways to run your business while you spend time doing what you love, send me a note and see how I can help you make that happen!
“Coaching is a profession of love. You can’t coach people unless you love them.”