“A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent entrepreneur providing administrative, creative and/or technical services. Utilizing advanced technological modes of communication and data delivery, a professional VA assists clients in his/her area of expertise from his/her own office on a contractual basis.”
We at TLC especially enjoy working with coaches. Having worked with some world renowned coaches, we are familiar with what makes a “coach” into a “successful coach”. Our VA specialists are well versed in website updates, teleseminars, webinars, shopping carts, blogs, autoresponders, and newsletters – all of which are essential to a coaching practice.
If you are a coach looking for ways to run your business while you spend time doing what you love, send us a note and see how we can help you make that happen!
Our VA services include just about everything. Here are a few of the many things we can handle:
- Design and Analysis of Surveys
- Formatting of Documents
- Creation of PDF Forms
- Writing and Formatting of Resumes and Biographies
- Writing Newsletter Articles
- Development of Procedures Manuals
- Design of Excel Spreadsheets
- Follow-up Calls
- Brainstorming Sessions (NEW!)
- Bill Payments
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- General Ledger Setup and Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliations (Personal/Business)
- Data Entry
- Presentation Design
- General Correspondence
- Price/Feature Comparisons and Research
- Research and Report on Competitive Services
- Email Responses and Customer Support
- Recruitment and Procurement of Qualified Personnel
- Linecard Design
- Purchase of Supplies, Software and Equipment
- Travel Arrangements
Web Site Design & Maintenence
Need a web site, blog or newsletter template? TLC can create a fresh site from scratch or revamp an existing tired design. We specialize in, but are not limited to, the popular WordPress platform – which allows clients to get in and make updates and changes as needed. Graphic work if needed is also included. We are very proud of our quick turnaround time. Let us know what you need and we’ll get it going for you ASAP. If you’d like to see some of our happy customers, click over to the clients section of the site for further details on what we’ve already done.
Other web related services include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Backup System and System Maintenance
- Report Generation and Analysis
- Database Design and Maintenance
- Customized Maintenance Training with Procedure Manuals or Video Tutorials using your website
- Maintenance of Customer Support Boards
- Blog Creation and Maintenance
- Setup and Maintenance of MySpace, Facebook and YouTube Accounts
- Set up of Products, Clients, Autoresponders, Broadcasts under Professional Cart Solutions, AWeber, and other popular online services
- Monitoring of orders and Management of Affiliates
- Use of Adwords to increase Google ranking
- Teleseminar and Webinar Set up and moderating
- and much more!
We have talented graphic artists available for just about any type of graphic work. Logos, business identity, simple unique web graphics, sketches and more.
Our staff is available for media editing and production. This can include things such as recording and converting web seminars, providing clips and materials for YouTube promotional campaigns, on-site audio/video solutions.